Necessity is the mother of invention, so they say, and we're fairly certain that this inventive foreign gentleman would agree with that old chestnut. Faced with a car-painting job that looks well beyond the practical application of a touch-up marker, and clearly not in possession of a fancy spray rig, this tint-tossing savant has come up with an elegantly simple solution.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX