Mini has been involved with Life Ball, one of Europe's largest charity events, since the brand first bowed in 2001. This year, the automaker turned a brand-new Mini Roadster over to Franca Sozzani, chief editor of Italian Vogue, for a complete makeover. Sozzani dipped the convertible two door in matte Deepest Purple paint with contrasting rally stripes and added steel accents on the side mirrors and wheels to help set the machine apart from the standard model. The charity car also sports a uniqu
It's only cool when Lamborghini does it. Other carmakers can try, but it's only cool when Lamborghini does it. It may amount to chopping off the roof, cranking up the engine or simply slapping some decals on the side, but when the Raging Bull rolls out a special edition, it's show-stopping.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!