Formula E is set to become the Formula One of electric car racing, and the organizers have wasted no time setting a 10-race calender for 2014 and courting top F1 teams to invest in the new series. The efforts have paid off, with several teams, including some with F1 connections, already committed to the race series. In recent weeks, two more teams with strong F1 ties have announced their participation in Formula E, for a total of six.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX