Relax. Despite the appearance of an odd-looking craft navigating certain roads around Boulder, CO, there was no alien invasion in the Rocky Mountain region last week. It was just the vanguard.
Long is the list of bold electric vehicle designs that have been penned and prototyped over the last few years, only to whither and die on the vine. The Agility Saietta is, perhaps, one of the very boldest and it would be a small lie to say we held out much hope for its future when first it seared our eyeballs. Well, it now appears our presentiments were wrong and this British-born electric motorcycle can be crossed from that aforementioned manifest. The company has made its first delivery.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX