About a month ago, we brought you news of a monstrously powerful one-off from Koenigsegg called the Agera R BLT. At the time we reported that the car was being built for a Chinese man of some great wealth and that the $2 million price tag represented the floor for a custom job like this.
Agera R Blt
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Sep 16, 2012
The 1,185-horsepower Koenigsegg Agera R costs $2 million. Still, those who enter the seven-figure club are known to spend far more than mere MSRP because they can't risk their multimillion-dollar car being just like someone else's multimillion-dollar car. That's why Koenigsegg has a customization division called BLT. We don't know what that stands for, but are fairly certain it has nothing to do with delicious sandwiches.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models