About a month ago, we brought you news of a monstrously powerful one-off from Koenigsegg called the Agera R BLT. At the time we reported that the car was being built for a Chinese man of some great wealth and that the $2 million price tag represented the floor for a custom job like this.
Agera R Blt
The 1,185-horsepower Koenigsegg Agera R costs $2 million. Still, those who enter the seven-figure club are known to spend far more than mere MSRP because they can't risk their multimillion-dollar car being just like someone else's multimillion-dollar car. That's why Koenigsegg has a customization division called BLT. We don't know what that stands for, but are fairly certain it has nothing to do with delicious sandwiches.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX