Onstar is ready to to bring its helpful technology to the masses. It's no longer required that you own a General Motors vehicle to take advantage of the Onstar services. Starting this summer, you will be able to head into your local Best Buy, hand over $299, and walk out with the OnStar FMV.
General Motors' OnStar division has been nothing short of a major success story over its 16 years of operation. But if there's one major problem that has historically stood in the way of it becoming an automotive technology juggernaut, it's that OnStar has always been limited to just GM vehicles. Until now.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX