Once upon a time ice cream was delivered in trucks to happy buyers. Then the people drove to the ice cream shop with curbside service. But back in those wonder years, the dream was that one day we'd zip over to the soda fountain in flying cars.
OK, I wasn't really alive for the Curtiss Autoplane, the Waterman Aeromobile, or the Aerocar, but I can still not imagine a time when a flying car will really take off (pun intended. I know, not great but I do try). I know some have been built already, but they have never been popular. A company known as Volante Aircraft hopes to change that.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX