Griffin Up! - In support of Saab Automobile – click above to watch video
Aero X Concept
- John Neff
- May 4, 2007
It doesn't seem that Saab is too concerned about the public getting a glimpse of its 9-3 sedan wearing a new front fascia. We've already reported on spy shots of various lightly camoflouged models, and now we've discovered shots of a 9-3 sedan with no camo spotted in Sweden by a member of the Saab Turbo Club Sweden forum.
- Alex Nunez
- Jul 13, 2006
The British press is having a little fun at the expense of the Saab Aero X concept car. The jet-canopied, ethanol-fueled beauty was being driven to London for its stint at the British Motor Show when it stopped to refuel in Weston-super-Mare, Somerset.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models