Did you miss your opportunity to get your hands on a Lamborghini Reventón before Sant'Agata's small batch was all spoken for? Well, some might not call spending a cool million on what tangibly amounted to a (spectacularly) rebodied Murciélago an "opportunity," but if you were enamored of the limited-edition Lambo's styling but were hoping for a smaller form and maybe a smaller price tag, this could be it.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX