Elon Musk may not be making a ton of friends in Texas, but the folks in the UK sure seem to like the Tesla Motors head honcho. UK Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg has appointed Musk to serve as an advisor to the British government and as it tries to speed up adoption of plug-in vehicles, the Environmental Leader says.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!