The Kia Soul hamsters are back, they're plump, and they're turning an old Bluegrass tune into a party anthem.
Lexus' Super Bowl commercial for the RC 350 starring an RC version sliding around didn't make it to the top of many lists of the night's favorite ads. However, it was still a huge hit for the brand by driving a significant increase in traffic to learn more about the coupe.
Hyundai is the latest automaker to release its Super Bowl ad online ahead of the game. However, many people might miss it because the spot is only playing is Canada during the game. The mix of propulsive music and stylistic shots of the Genesis is one of the more visceral commercials for the event, so far.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX