Although the big news on the Honda/Acura front was the postponement of the Acura brand launching in Japan, the other shocker was when Takeo Fukui, Honda's CEO, said that the new NSX won't be making its debut at this year's Tokyo Motor Show.
Advanced Sports Car
We (and many of you) were blown away by Acura's Advanced Sports Car Concept when it was unveiled at NAIAS in January. Though we were a bit disappointed the concept was only a non-running turntable tease, Honda assured everyone that an improved, closer-to-production show car was in the works for the October Tokyo show.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!