Although the big news on the Honda/Acura front was the postponement of the Acura brand launching in Japan, the other shocker was when Takeo Fukui, Honda's CEO, said that the new NSX won't be making its debut at this year's Tokyo Motor Show.
Advanced Sports Car
We (and many of you) were blown away by Acura's Advanced Sports Car Concept when it was unveiled at NAIAS in January. Though we were a bit disappointed the concept was only a non-running turntable tease, Honda assured everyone that an improved, closer-to-production show car was in the works for the October Tokyo show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX