So far, 2013 has been a Happy New Year indeed for green-vehicle advocates. January's US alt-fuel vehicle sales jumped about 57 percent from 2012 numbers on continued strong demand for the Toyota Prius and a surge in Ford's hybrids and plug-ins.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Advanced Powertrain Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!