For 2012, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is once again upping the level for how much renewable fuel the U.S. should use in the Agency's Renewable Fuel Standard program (aka RFS2). The EPA's proposed targets are:
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has announced what it thinks the 2011 percentage standards for the Renewable Fuel Standard program (aka RFS2) should be. The EPA proposed that the overall volumes and standards for the four fuels categories in the program should be:
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX