Force India drivers receive their custom blended whiskies – Click above for high-res image gallery
When practice for the Canadian GP wrapped up yesterday, Fernando Alonso had set the pace for the rest of the competitors, and after today's runs, it looks like Lewis Hamilton has secured his first pole. What caught our attention, though, was a video posted over at the Axis of Oversteer, showing Adrian Sutil, pilot of the Spyker F1 car, paying tribute to the marque's heritage of flight during Friday qualifying.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies