We've seen Ken Block do what he does best just about everywhere he does it: on closed lots, in warehouses, on public streets, at rallycross events, in competitive rallies... even on the soccer pitch. But the one thing they've all shared in common (aside from his ever-present Ford Fiesta HFHV) is that they've been in the light of day. But not the next one.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Adrian Zaugg Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!