We tend to fancy ourselves futurists, more specifically, we're interested in the future of transportation. With that being said, we realize not every car is meant to take you around the city without using a drop of fuel while running apps to find the nearest charging station. Some cars are simply intended to go fast. And we can talk about them, too, so long as they and have some great tech to back up all the muscle. Enter the Jaguar XFR.
A French company may have come with the next big thing in vehicle lighting. Valeo SA has developed a system called Beamatic Premium that allows drivers to keep their high-beams on at all times while still protecting other drivers from being blinded while driving. The tech uses onboard cameras to track the location of vehicles on the road and automated dousers to shield other drivers from glare. Think of it as the ultimate evolution of adaptive headlamps.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX