U.S. Top Gear trailer - Click above to watch the video after the jump
Put your skepticism aside, Top Gear fans. This is no drill. The History Channel will air the first ten episodes of an American version of everyone's favorite car show this Fall. As you may recall, NBC took the first crack at producing a colonized version of TG, complete with hosts Tanner Foust, Adam Carolla and Eric Stromer. For whatever reason, the project went to the dumpster, and we haven't heard word one until now.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX