We'll parrot our friends over at Hemmings Auto Blog when they say, "Now it's just getting ridiculous." After Nikolai Smolenski bought back what assets were left of TVR last week, we're now getting word from Autocar that Adam Burdette and Jean Michel Santacreu, owners of Evolution Imports, have bought the quirky sports car manufacturer.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX