One hundred and fifty years. That's a mighty long time for any company to have been around, much less an automaker. Particularly since the automobile has only been around for 125 years or so. But while Opel, which celebrates its 150th anniversary this year, is known primarily as an automaker, cars are only part of its long business history.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Adam Opel Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!