One hundred and fifty years. That's a mighty long time for any company to have been around, much less an automaker. Particularly since the automobile has only been around for 125 years or so. But while Opel, which celebrates its 150th anniversary this year, is known primarily as an automaker, cars are only part of its long business history.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX