At this year's Annual "Comedy and Cars" gala at the Petersen Automotive Museum, funnyman and car nut Adam Carolla will be honored, as well as Disney/Pixar's John Lasseter. They'll be named the 2012 Automotive Enthusiast of the Year, and 2012 Automotive Visionary of the Year, respectively.
Filming for the NBC pilot for Top Gear has wrapped. Speculation about the show's format and hosting choices has left Top Gear fans hoping for at least a decent representation of the popular British show. Some of those prayers may be answered , as NBC brought in a number of BBC folks, along with the original Top Gear producer, the assist in the pilot's taping. The show follows the BBC version's format, right down to the set details. Also, as noted earlier, the "star in a reasonably priced car" se
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX