Following a delay this spring, Acura is now ready to launch the 2015 TLX sedan this August, with pricing now confirmed to start at $30,995, *not including $895 for destination. This base MSRP is just $360 more than that of the outgoing TSX sedan; the TLX replaces both the TSX and TL in Acura's 2015 model year lineup.
Acura Tlx Pricing
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX