We steal a few laps behind the wheel at Gingerman Raceway in the RealTime Racing Acura TLX-GT. We wish we could steal a few more.
Acura Tlx Gt
Acura debuted its TLX GT racecar at the 2014 Detroit Auto Show earlier this year, and it looks like the racer is set to get its first competitive outing in Motown as well. The RealTime Racing team is competing with a single car driven by Peter Cunningham for the Pirelli World Challenge rounds during the Detroit Grand Prix from May 30 through June 1.
One doesn't normally think of Acura offering anything to mix it up with the SRT Viper, Lamborghini Gallardo, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG, Nissan GT-R, Audi R8 and Ferrari 458 Italia (at least while the NSX is still off in the ether), but that's exactly what's about to happen. Honda's premium outpost is jumping into the top tier of the Pirelli World Challenge with this 2015 TLX GT.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX