Acura Sports Car Challenge
When the the green flag waves later this afternoon (5:05 PM Eastern) to kick off the Acura Sports Car Challenge -- round 2 of the ALMS season -- on the streets of St. Petersburg, FL, Roger Penke's Porsche RS Spyders will lead the way. The Spyders qualified 1-2, and occupy row 1 of the starting grid.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies