Click to enlarge
Honda Motor Co. is recalling 124,000 vehicles in Japan due to a problem with brake lights that could cause them not to light up upon application of the brakes. Bad bulb installment has led to the recall, which affects 84,554 Acty and 39,768 VAMOS Hobio minivans. Affected vehicles were produced between Feb. 20, 2002 and June 6, 2006, according to the automaker.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies