German automaker BMW is introducing its first all-electric sports sedan this week at the New York International Auto Show. The company that has long proclaimed itself to be "The Ultimate Driving Machine" is out to see if it can win hearts and wallets of buyers with batteries powering the car instead of gasoline.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX