When debuting its Concept S-Class Coupe at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show, Mercedes-Benz made it no secret that the luxury coupe previewed a future model. As it turns out, Mercedes might as well have unveiled the car then, because the production 2015 S-Class Coupe is practically identical to the shapely showcar.
Active Curve Tilting Function
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX