Chevrolet and students from Michigan Technological University have teamed up to build some prototype hand cycles, designed to allow wounded veterans to compete in racing events.
Achilles Freedom Team Of Wounded Veterans
General Motors is set to auction off a special Chevrolet Camaro airbrushed by Mickey Harris as a tribute to the nation's armed forces. The design pays homage to all five branches of the country's military with a unique mural, and the vehicle is headed to the Barrett-Jackson classic car auction in Scottsdale, Arizona next month.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX