Currently, all of Honda's crossovers are of a more traditional upright style like the Element (if you can call that traditional) and Pilot. What Honda hasn't offered in the U.S. in more than a decade is a wagon body style. That looks like it might change by the end of 2009. Apparently, the gang in East Liberty, Ohio is cooking up a challenger for the Toyota Venza, Nissan Murano, and Subaru Outback. The mule that has been spotted uses the body of the European market Accord Sport Tourer (aka wagon
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX