Honda and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration have announced a recall for 1,659 model-year 2013 Honda Accord vehicles. The affected Accords are Low-Emission Vehicle II rated cars manufactured between January 15 and April 5 of 2013.
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Honda is recalling over 625,762 Accord and Acura TL models. The Accord models in question were all built for the 2003 to 2007 model years and are all equipped with V6 engines, while the affected Acura TL sedans are from the 2007 and 2008 model years.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX