The World Green Car of the Year will be announced at the New York Auto Show on April 17 – and it looks like hats may be tipping toward the BMW i3. Not only did it make the top five finalist list for World Green Car, it was also named a finalist for 2014 World Car of the Year and the World Car Design of the Year.
Accord Hybrid Phev
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX