The Detroit Auto Show dam is busting and the latest news to trickle through is that Honda is bringing an Accord Coupe Concept to show off. The concept will "reveal the styling direction" of the 2013 Accord, which – by the time it goes on sale in the fall of 2012 – will enter its ninth generation and 36th year of bringing harmony to people the world over.
Accord Coupe Concept
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX