Toyota Motor Company has joined with Central Japan Railway and Chubu Electric Power to open an ultra-elite boarding school in Japan. The Kaiyo Academy, for boys aged 12-18 (sorry, folks, no Japanese schoolgirls here), is intended to help reverse what some view as a slide in Japanese educational standards (said to be brought about by the government's 30 percent reduction in standard school workloads in 2002).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX