Abu Dhabi is scheduled to hold its first ever Formula 1 Grand Prix on November 11 of this year. Due to tight capital, though, it is being reported that the event's organizers are behind on the building schedule for the race track and new support hotels. If that race gets replaced, rumor has it that Montreal will be asked to step up. Montreal would certainly get our sympathy vote -- the city's grand prix site still features a timer that is busy counting down to nothing...
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies