Cummins Inc. has lodged a settlement in the U.S. District Court for D.C. agreeing to pay a $2.1 million penalty for violating the Clean Air Act. What did Cummins do? Well, it "shipped more than 570,000 heavy duty diesel engines to vehicle equipment manufacturers nationwide without pollution control equipment included" between 1998 and 2006. Even with that many engines sold, Cummins has agreed to recall only 405 of them because that is all that "were found to have reached the ultimate consumers w
Australia's largest biodiesel producer, Australian Biodiesel Group, has announced that it is looking to raise AUD$15.9 million (US$12.4 million) to launch a new business plan after a difficult year in 2006. The money will be via a rights issue at 5c per share which values the company significantly below its current share price.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX