Abarth SS Concept by IED – Click above for high-res image gallery
The prospect of a stand-alone model from Abarth has been an on-again, off-again proposition. Currently, the revived label is backed by two models, Punto and 500, essentially upgraded performance versions of existing Fiat models. Interests were piqued, however, when the Fiat performance sub-division opened the doors on its new factory that incorporated space for a small assembly line, said to be earmarked for a standalone model. But then Abarth spokespeople said that wouldn't have been enough to
Several high-ranking executives from Alfa Romeo were keen to see how the launch of the new MiTo materialized. While they were there, we had the chance to talk with one of Alfa's top marketing officers over dinner and discuss the latest news churned out of the rumormill concerning upcoming products from Alfa and its sister-brand Abarth.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX