The Abarth 695 was originally intended as a Fiat 500-based tribute to Ferrari. Hence the 695 Tributo Ferrari moniker. But this one looks more like a salute to McLaren.
Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari
Back a couple of years ago, Italian boatcrafter SACS teamed up with both Lancia and Abarth – each a division of the Fiat group – on a pair of ridiculously powerful rigid inflatable boats. The Lancia model packed 1,120 horsepower and a closed cockpit, the Abarth a trifecta of 350-horsepower V8 outboards.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX