Before you get too excited about these special Abarth models, understand that these are for the UK and we're not getting them, at least not yet – maybe we'll see it Stateside if Fiat sales need an injection next year...
Abarth 595 Competizione
- Noah Joseph
- Nov 21, 2011
Of all the major international auto shows on the calendar each year, the Bologna Motor Show may not rank among the most important. But it is vital for the Fiat Group, whose numerous brands make up more than just one lion's share of the Italian auto industry. As such, it's not a show for Fiat to take lightly, and this year, it's coming with a whole mess of new debuts.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models