Remember that Ferrari Enzo that is still sitting in a Dubai police impound lot for "reasons that have never been clear"? It was meant to be auctioned this week, but it wasn't, and the Dubai authorities added some information to the Enzo's backstory that boils down one word: Interpol.
Based on the cars that usually feature in the videos we get from Dubai, we can't really call the tale of this Ferrari Enzo that outrageous. Pictures of the dusty stallion have been zooming around the Internet while the real thing sat in a police impound lot for reasons that have never been clear – rumors ranged from it being hot goods in transit to China, to a casualty of the authorities for having been caught doing insane speeds on the Emirates Road.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX