Remember that Ferrari Enzo that is still sitting in a Dubai police impound lot for "reasons that have never been clear"? It was meant to be auctioned this week, but it wasn't, and the Dubai authorities added some information to the Enzo's backstory that boils down one word: Interpol.
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Apr 24, 2012
Based on the cars that usually feature in the videos we get from Dubai, we can't really call the tale of this Ferrari Enzo that outrageous. Pictures of the dusty stallion have been zooming around the Internet while the real thing sat in a police impound lot for reasons that have never been clear – rumors ranged from it being hot goods in transit to China, to a casualty of the authorities for having been caught doing insane speeds on the Emirates Road.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models