It seems like the pieces are beginning to come together for much-rumored Audi A9. Autocar is reporting that a company insider has said that the project is moving along nicely, with both engineering and accounting hard at work on ways to make the super sedan a reality. That's all fine and good, but we're more interested in another little piece of news that's cropped up. It would seem that in order to make the vehicle more cost effective, Audi engineers are currently looking at ways to allow the f
The updated A8 is already here and the new A7 is on its way, but could a new Audi super sedan be just around the corner? Folks in the homeland of the four-ringed automaker are speculating that a Porsche Panamera-derived range topper is on the horizon, and that it will be dubbed the Audi A9.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX