The paint is still drying on the 2011 Audi A8, but the Four-Ring automaker is already ready to roll out its 2012 lineup. A8 fans can now say hello a familiar variant of the flagship sedan which was missing upon launch of the launch of its redesign. The 2012 Audi A8 L will now be offered with a W12 engine under its hood and a $133,500 starting price on the window sticker. For that, you get a dozen cylinders giving 500 horsepower and 463 pound-feet of torque – enough to launch Audi's Big Dad
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
A8 W12 Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!