During the Los Angeles Auto Show last November, Audi told us that it would be bringing four new diesel-powered models to the United States this year. The first to arrive is the 2014 A8L TDI you see here, and we've now learned that the big oil-sipper will be priced from $82,500, (*excluding $895 for destination).
The paint is still drying on the 2011 Audi A8, but the Four-Ring automaker is already ready to roll out its 2012 lineup. A8 fans can now say hello a familiar variant of the flagship sedan which was missing upon launch of the launch of its redesign. The 2012 Audi A8 L will now be offered with a W12 engine under its hood and a $133,500 starting price on the window sticker. For that, you get a dozen cylinders giving 500 horsepower and 463 pound-feet of torque – enough to launch Audi's Big Dad
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX