The 2013 Audi RS6 Avant, fittingly red with rage in its press photos, is here. It's engine bay holds the 4.0-liter TFSI V8 with two twin-scroll turbochargers and cranks out 560 horsepower and 516 pound-feet of torque – that latter figure available from just 1,750 rpm. This gets people and their cargo from 0-to-62 miles per hour in 3.9 seconds. Top speed on the standard wagon is 155 mph, while wagons fitted with the Dynamic package are able to get to 174 mph and those with the Dynamic Plus
Audi and Chrysler looked ready to tussle over the German automaker's European commercial for the 2012 Audi A6 Avant. The commercial spot in question had many accusing it of being a bit too close to the Chrysler "Imported from Detroit" campaign that kicked off with Eminem selling the world on Detroit and the automaker's new 200 sedan. What could've been a negative battle has, in fact, become quite a positive for the city of Detroit.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!