Not much gets written about the Audi A6, which is a shame because we have found it one of the most enjoyable models in German automaker's lineup to drive. A report in Car and Driver as to the future of the A6 2.0-liter turbo might not get the model much more press, but could get it more sales. The 211-horsepower four-cylinder has only been available with a CVT and front-wheel drive; now an eight-speed automatic and Quattro appear on the option sheet.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX