Not much gets written about the Audi A6, which is a shame because we have found it one of the most enjoyable models in German automaker's lineup to drive. A report in Car and Driver as to the future of the A6 2.0-liter turbo might not get the model much more press, but could get it more sales. The 211-horsepower four-cylinder has only been available with a CVT and front-wheel drive; now an eight-speed automatic and Quattro appear on the option sheet.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!