Audi has been known for all-wheel drive and wagon rooflines for a lot longer than it has been making crossovers. Before cranking out the Q7, Q5 and Q3, the German automaker was making Avant Quattro wagons that carved up alpine mountain passes like nobody's business. And then came the Allroad.
The Audi A4 has been the German automaker's best-selling model for 39 years running with over 10 million individual examples sold, so any sort of major update to the machine is a big deal in Ingolstadt. For the 2013 model year, Audi has bestowed its A4 with revised sheetmetal and powertrains in order to keep it at the forefront of the entry-level luxury car arena... which is especially important with a new BMW 3 Series on its way.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX