Dr. Evil couldn't get sharks with laser beams (for a while, anyway) and we won't get an Audi electric car with them, either.
The jump from teaser rendering to metal was kind to the new Audi A2 concept, which debuted in Frankfurt today. The sketch looked good, but the real thing is even better, with elegant lines that flow from the headlights and then around the side. Of course, we know that what's really important here is the laser.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX