Renault has officially released details on its Alpine A110-50 Concept. Designed to pay homage to the original Alpine A110, the machine wears a body crafted from carbon fiber and dipped in a shade of the same iconic Alpine Blue we all know and love. Up front, designers worked in a set of half-ring yellow LED lights reminiscent of the hood-mounted fog lights found on the original. That's pretty much where the similarities end, however. Based loosely on the crushingly-sexy Renault Dezir Concept, th
Renault has turned over a few more photos of its all-new Alpine A110-50 ahead of the machine's debut at this weekend's Monaco Grand Prix. The new shots show off the sports car's rear end for the first time. The total package looks more than a little like the Renault DeZir concept, though we're told the chassis is borrowed almost entirely from the company's Megane Trophy.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX