Open-wheel racing fans may recall A1GP, self-styled as the World Cup of Motorsport. The spec racing series pitted national teams against each other in identical machinery – the final iteration having been developed and powered by Ferrari – on circuits across Europe and around the world. It was a promising idea (at least once organizers positioned it as a viable step on the ladder to F1 and not as a rival series), but financial troubles saw the series liquidated by the end of 2009.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!