Open-wheel racing fans may recall A1GP, self-styled as the World Cup of Motorsport. The spec racing series pitted national teams against each other in identical machinery – the final iteration having been developed and powered by Ferrari – on circuits across Europe and around the world. It was a promising idea (at least once organizers positioned it as a viable step on the ladder to F1 and not as a rival series), but financial troubles saw the series liquidated by the end of 2009.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!