Is the rumored little roadster from BMW on track for a 2011 debut? Auto Motor und Sport seems to think so. They even have a rendering by renowned artist Mark Stehrenberger to prove it. If we are to believe the rumors, the BMW Z2 should be closer to what the original Z3 was. That is, more of an entry level roadster to compete with the premium versions of the Mazda MX-5, compared to the more upscale Z4 that just debuted, which is more of a Porsche Boxster rival.
A Class Roadster
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX