Click image for photo gallery
Damn. Porsche really has a knack for driving us nuts. While the 996 911 range was growing on us, the 997 showed up to instantly change our minds for the better. The base Carrera was joined by the S with its 3.8L flat-6 adding an additional 40 hp and a lot of grins. Of course, the Turbo came along soon after and blew those models out of the water, instantly becoming our favorite. That is, until the GT3 arrived and made us wonder why we needed all that extra weight or even a turbocharger in the fi
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies